Saturday, April 6, 2013

Gorillaz in ink

     I managed to take the original photo I snapped with my iPhone and open it in sketchbook pro mobile pro to ink the drawing of The Gorillaz today on my break. I am uploading this to be able to show the stages of the piece and the amount of progress that can be made in such a short amount of time. This is really more a lesson for me to not worry and stress about the final piece, and to just take my time and enjoy the process. So far this has been a wonderful experience and really opened up my cartoon side again. I will try my best to upload a colored and finished version ASAP. Thanks for your support and feedback

2 comments:

  1. This is really good! And you need to stop stressing and just enjoy your art because you are a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much I really appreciate the positive feedback on my work. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to buy a copy of your book and get it signed by you. I am really using this blog to network and get feedback from other artist like you Ect... I would like to also use this blog as a means to build hype for my future art show when I finally finish my paintings that are in the works. Thanks though for the feedback it is much appreciated!!!

      Delete