Monday, August 20, 2012

My bro as a cartoon

     On the whim I felt like drawing a caricature today and I decided to select my brother for his especially animated features and expressions. I drew him in his element working at bobs sport shop. I think this was a fun exercise and this rough sketch will be the start of a fun piece I can give him as a gift. I wish someone would caricature me I would be thrilled to see the exaggerations. Caricatures are like and artist method not only of turning their subject into a stylized toon but also roasting them the way a comedian would roast their peers. Check out the shots bellow and compare to the actual photo let me know how I did

3 comments:

  1. That is totally him, and it made me laugh. Pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff Ryan. Definitely put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cracked myself up looking at I can here him saying that a silly stupid voice impersonation too. Lol

    ReplyDelete