Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sketchbook mobile painting from my iPhone

    MThis is a Sketchbook mobile painting from my iPhone. I was tinkering with a painting idea lately and didn't have have sketchbook with me or my watercolor sets. I decided to take my ideas into autodesk sketchbook mobile and armed with my trusty drawing stylus I began to paint this "work in progress painting of the crucifixion". I hope you like it this is what I was able to do on the last 15min of my lunch break today. 

      I hope to finish this and refine the painting and then just have it printed on high quality heavy pound paper in a large format. I have worked in this app before and will show not only the Jesus painting but a seascape I played around with. As you can see the app is pretty well versed as a layered painting program like photoshop ect... I have even designed some proof logos for a band I was trying to get a contract bid for work with called D_Hamma

2 comments:

  1. neeeeet sunset...or sunrise.
    "dad" Glover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Isn't it crazy to think all that was painted with a rubber stylus on a telephone screen! Well thanks for the comment more to come soon

      Delete